Admissions Information for Silicon Valley’s Only International Baccalaureate School
- The only IB World School in Silicon Valley offering PYP, MYP and soon the DP programs so that your student go from preschool through high school and graduate with an IB diploma
- A student-focused, individualized approach to instruction
- The fostering of a child’s imagination and creativity through hands-on projects and experiments
- An environment that encourages student involvement
- Multilingualism: learning to speak another language opens the door to another culture. It also opens the door to wider understanding, to appreciating differences and to looking for alternative solutions to problems
We are currently enrolling students for the 2015-2016 school year for preschool through grade 8, and accepting applications for fall 2016 for preschool through grade 9.
Our office is open during the academic year, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm. We are closed on school holidays. If you have additional questions not addressed by our website, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 650 324 8617. We look forward to hearing from you!
Admission to the School will be determined by the school based on:
- The potential of the applicant to benefit from the educational services available.
- The capacity of the school to meet the educational needs of the applicant.
- The match of the child/family with the school and its educational goals.
Applications for admission for the current school year can be considered at any time. It is recommended that parents contact the school to determine if there are any places open in the grade they are interested in. Applications for admission for fall of the next school year can be made at any time. All applications are reviewed by the school in light of the school’s admissions criteria and will receive a written response indicating next steps.
It is recommended that parents visit the campus before making an application and discuss the admission process and criteria with the GAIS administrative staff. Tours of the campus can be booked at any time through our website or directly at the school office.
GAIS welcomes students from all backgrounds and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.