Job Openings ‘Teachers’
The German-American International School, located in Menlo Park, California, just 25 miles south of San Francisco is looking for qualified teachers/assistants who are:
- Experience in a multi-cultural school environment
- Share in our values of creating a motivating environment, to enable the development of self-confidence and responsibility, especially toward learning, cooperation and tolerance
- Have experience with the International Baccalaureate Program
- Integration of technology into curriculum
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Ability to differentiate for diverse learning needs
- Teamwork, collaboration, and active participation in school life
Currently we are looking for:
|Job Opening||Duties||Requirements/Qualifications||Job Description / Notes|
|After-School-Program-Teacher (Preschool and/or School)||We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, fluent German-speaking Preschool/School Teacher to join the growing team of our German-immersion afternoon program.||After School Teacher: 24 + Child Development Units, Preschool Teaching Permit or “Erzieher/In Ausbildung” and experience.
Bi-lingual German/ English.
Please be informed that the deadline for international candidates for this job has expired – local candidates are welcome to apply!
|After-School Site Director||The After-School Site Director is responsible for organizing and supervising the After-School/Hort Team.||• Qualified ECE Site director or Erzieherin with leadership experience
• 4 years of experience
• German native speaker and fluent in English
|Please be informed that the deadline for international candidates for this job has expired – local candidates are welcome to apply!|
|After-School Band Teacher (MYP)||Applicants must be proficient in leading and conducting school bands in performances and competitions. They will be responsible for delivering instruction on instrumental play to beginning, intermediate and advanced band students. The candidate should be able to teach beginning note reading and play on a variety of instruments. The candidate needs to be available from 3:00-4:30 Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, as well as occasionally be available to conduct band performances/competitions outside of the after school timeframe. The Band Teacher should be innovative in designing and producing high quality performances.||• English proficiency (German language proficiency is desired, but not required)
• Endorsements and/or experience in Music, Band, Instrumental Play or equivalent.
• Have excellent organizational and teamwork skills.
• Possesses dynamic energy and the ability to work with the students in an engaging way.
|For more information please click here: Job Description ‘After School Band Teacher (MYP)’|